- At least one year of relevant experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields, including research, advertising, management consulting, media or publishing
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of integrated Communications Marketing principles and strategies
- Demonstrates understanding of key client information including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Demonstrates understanding of and implements public engagement and social media programs
- Writes press materials and internal communications
- Participates and assists in program brainstorming, development and planning
- Manages projects using organizational skills, working with colleagues, vendors and support agencies and keeping project leaders apprised of status
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Professional workplace
- Training opportunity abroad & career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Annual health check and exclusive insurance package
- Annual company outing and team building activities
Các công việc tương tự
What makes Edelman special? The People, the Culture and the Network.
We hire people who are smart, passionate and curious, and then give them the independence they need to flourish. Our success comes from great team work and exceptional individual effort, so we strive to reward collaboration and entrepreneurship. Edelman has a culture of continuous improvement designed to challenge our people, foster their professional development and empower them to learn from one another.
Our Culture is collaborative, supportive with constant mindset of challenging the norm.
- Địa chỉ 6th floor TNR Tower, 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru, D1, HCMC