OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
Account Executives liaise closely with their clients throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. They manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
- Account Management (60%):
- Prepare quotation, working schedule, contact report, pre-cost, post-cost, final report;
- Coordinate and communicate externally & internally in an effective way;
- Daily manage & mentor internal team & external team to run projects & ensure everything is completed on time, within quality control & budget;
- Evaluate & manage project report before sending to client;
- Alert/Report to direct supervisor potential issues, problems during execution;
- Update new digital trends, campaigns locally or globally to share internal team.
- Administrative works (40%):
- Support team and direct supervisor for administrative works;
- Support other tasks as direct supervisor’s requests.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 1-year experience in service industry;
- Experience in the same position across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, PR, sales promotion, digital is an advantage;
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic requirements;
- Aesthetic, adaptable, tenacious, systematic, innovative and insightful.
- Good written skills, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation;
- Good English in verbal and written communication;
- Good time management;
- Proven track record of delivery on projects in terms of time, budget, and other client KPIs;
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing;
- Must be well-organized;
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people;
- Professional appearance and persona;
- Working long hours, especially under tight deadlines;
- Travel to the client may be required;
- Must be able to handle pressure well.
Please kindly log in PER-FECTIV for further information: