Vietnam’s leading agency at AdFest and London International Advertising Awards 2014
We’re hiring !
Report to: Account Manager
The Account Executive provides day-to-day support/services to assigned clients. The incumbent is responsible for delivering quality materials on time and on budget. The Account Executive supports and collaborates with team members on tactical and strategic aspects of the account.
- Service Client on day-to-day basis to ensure all deliverables are met and updates for the relevant digital marketing activities.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls.
- Participate in marketing planning and execution of operational/tactical aspects of campaigns.
- Monitor both client and agency budgets, including oversight of campaign costs.
- Act as a liaison between all departments and the client to ensure a timely completion of projects.
- Schedule and manage the localization of regionally produced content and campaigns.
- Work with Creative team to ensure creative development is on strategy and meet Client’s expectations / standards
- Keep Account Manager fully informed of account activity and development including client issues
- Thorough understanding of agency functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time and self management skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Team player – must focus on winning as a team rather than individually
- Good listener
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree; Marketing, Business or Communications degree preferred
- 1- 2 years prior advertising agency experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of general marketing practices
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint) and Internet
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Y&R Vietnam is a 91-year-old global advertising agency that is also young, hungry, Vietnamese, and passionate about what we do. Our teams in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi specialise in brand advertising, creative, strategy, planning, account management, analytics, activation, shopper marketing and digital. Our job is to resist the usual. It means striking the perfect balance of creativity and innovation in advertising — great storytelling driven through the right channels to create rich new brand experiences that connect consumers and sustain their loyalty. And we’re lucky to have great clients who believe in letting us do that job.
We create great ideas based on Vietnamese consumer understanding to drive their companies’ business objectives. Clients include Bel, Redbull, Colgate, Ford, Emirates, Beko, Traveloka, Marathon, Pham Nguyen, LifeStyles, Domino’s Pizza, Nutifood, RMIT