- Support to develop detail communication plan to attain ultimate goals and objectives from brands/client
- Project execution and management to ensure the deliverable, performance and KPI’s achievement
- Keep track and daily/weekly report
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Company trip
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- 24/7 health insurance
- Mobile phone fee allowance
- 13th month salary
- Above 1 year-experience in advertising/digital/social media.
- Be proactive, highly motivated, result-oriented; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and be a team player.
- Good sense of content and wordings.
- Willing to learn and enjoy new challenges.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- MS computer skills (power point, word & excel)
Các công việc tương tự
Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 by Charles Louis Havas, the Group employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries.
We’ve become a leading global communications and marketing agency by cutting through the clutter. We hate silos and love working across teams to bring in fresh ideas. It’s this togetherness that gets us results.
We celebrate diversity and make sure we recruit from all walks of life, welcoming talents from different industries and disciplines. Because of this we are intrinsically agile and fast-moving. But make no mistake, this passion for speed and agility means we have to work together. Above all, we invest in collaboration.
- Địa chỉ 37 Tôn Đức Thắng, p. Bến Nghé, Q.1, TP. HCM