Account Executive Job Description
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team!
Gushcloud is an influencer marketing and talent agency. We have offices in 9 countries including SG, MY, ID, TH, VN, PH, KR, JP and US! We represent the rights of many top digital influencers, celebrities and content creators globally.
In Vietnam, Gushcloud is operating under the name of GY Entertainmentfocusing on managing top influencers and providing international brands opportunities to connect with Vietnamese audience.
- Account management:in charge ofgiven KPIs , explore and develop new potential clients, while maintain good relationship with existing customers.
- ProjectManagement:to conduct team planningfor generating ideas in order to meet client’s requirements; to coordinate with Ops team to run project smoothly.
KEY TASKS IN DETAILS:
- Client Services
- Directly working with Clients to study brief, insights, needs and market practices (for inbound & outboundbriefs), develop questions to thoroughly understand client’s concerns and expectations
- Define approaches to clients’ issues or concerns and propose solutions to address client’s issues and enhance clients’ success
- Manage self to closely work with internal teams (OPs, GTA team) to daily monitor campaign progress and regional Gushcloud offices for project deployment, solve problem in a timely manner
- Generate ideas and how to do (concept, content& proposal)
- Prepare, present ideas and proposal to Clients
- Once campaign is closed, handle relevant paperwork including signing quotation, nd contract with Clients
- Manage campaign in accordance with planning and ideas aligned with Clients successfully via identifying decision-maker, client’s internal situation and way of working
- Ensure completion of campaign on deadline and deliver work quality as committed to Clients
- Being responsible for finish-up paperwork by end of campaign, including contract liquidation, campaign report, follow up payments etc.)
- Achieve sales revenue from existing and potential clients targeted annually
- Booking KOLs
- Learn to use the platform of Gushcloud to analizeandfilter KOLs for each project
- Work with internal team for booking KOLs, control the cost & SOW of KOLs, key person to deal with KOLs/Influencers
- Monitor Project expense to ensure cost efficiency
- Work closely with Finance & Operation for relevant paperwork, and consultancy for any legal issues
- Negotiate with Clients and KOLs to bring out the most cost efficiency
- Business Development
- Maintain existing customer relationships
- Conduct sales planning and deployment for product and service packages which originated from GTA: Exclusice Talents, Youtube contents/channels, Fanpage…
- Explore and approach new clients
COME JOIN US IF YOU:
- Male / Female: 22 – 25
- Bachelor degree with relevant majors: Foreign Trade, Economics, Marketing…
- Actually understanding and like this digital Influencer marketing space
- Being outstanding in communication and presentation skills
- Well-spoken and written in English
- Logical and creative thinking is a plus (+)
- Flexible and engineering in problem solving
- Working under pressure in the period of running multiple projects at the same time
- If you are curious, enjoy living in the moment and can work well in teams.
- If you want to make an impact in this world building things that matter with people who matter.
- And lastly, if you embody hard work and perseverance and want to work in a startup culture.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Negotiable salary
- Social, Medical and Unemployment Insurance contributed by the company upon full salary offered
- Working timing: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Mon – Fri (off Sat and Sun)
- 13thSalary or Bonus granted by end of year (optional)
- Global working culture and open-up environment
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Gushcloud is Southeast Asia’s leading influencer marketing and media network with offices in 8 countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, and America.
Over the past 4 years, we have worked with leading brands and top influencers to create the best social media campaigns.
In May 2015, Gushcloud joined Yello Digital Marketing (YDM) Group, South Korea’s leading and fastest growing digital marketing group to form APAC’s leading Influencer Marketing and Media Company.