Requirement: 1-2 years’ experience in PR/Digital/Social Agency.
Monthly salary of VND …………. (Net)
General Responsibilities: with percentage allowance to set KPIs:
- Liaison with clients (15%): ongoing interaction with clients regarding current, pending, and future projects. Measured by client satisfaction and ongoing business;
- Media relationship (30%): fostering media relationship and Redder’s image on media market, measured by the depth & efficiency in media deals
- Operational responsibilities (40%), based on relevance and need, measured by successful project implementation, expected to handle all the PR execution.
- Creative & planning (15%), based on pitch winning, client’s satisfaction and actual return on media investment
- Mainly being in charge of content development.
- Liaising on a daily basis with the media, often via telephone and email;
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues the media;
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as “selling in”;
- Collating, analyzing and evaluating media coverage;
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
- Attending and promoting client events to the media;
- Commissioning market research;
- Coordinating studio or location photography;
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients;
- Upon each project description.
Report to: Manager – Branded Content Integration.
Working place: Level 6, 150bis Le Thi Hong Gam, district 1, HCMC
- From Monday to Friday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00
- Saturday: 9:30 – 12:00
- Working OT will receive ½ day off & 150% daily salary on Sunday and 300% on holidays
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Redder Advertising has been the most international-award-winning independent local agency network in Vietnam covering a wide range of marketing communications services from marketing strategic consultancy, brand development, creative advertising to digital, PR & cross-channel activation since July 2012. We are proud of being the strategic partner or providing key services to a big roster of clients including Mirinda, 7Up, Nivea, Vinamilk, Biti’s, Biti’s Hunter, British American Tobacco, Thien Long, Minh Long, Techcombank, Huda, Tuborg, Highlands, Kotex and many more.
We are also proud of our vision to be supporting & partnering with Vietnamese high quality brands for their amazing growth and evolution to the next level they are worth it. And the last thing is that we commit to contributing a part to developing our Vietnamese marketing community and driving projects of marketing with purpose. 40 international & regional awards & counting are what we have achieved from 2014 with AMES, PR Asia Awards, Asia Pacific Excellence Awards, The Smarties MMA, Youtube Ads LeaderBoard APAC & others