- The Account Director position is responsible for maintaining present clients and looking for new business. To work and lead the account servicing team to successfully manage projects that exceed client’s needs and expectations.
- The Account Director should be a strategic and creative thinker to deliver customer expectation. Must be a problem solver with a get-it-done attitude and strong self motivational attributes.
- Strategic thinking to build communication platform for event proposal.
- Creative thinking to build out-of-the box, holistic creative approach
- Know how to brief, motivate and contribute to creative team.
- Co-operate with creative team to develop in-depth knowledge of client’s strategic issues and gives actionable advice for improvements.
- Evaluate whether creative is in accordance with brief and can recognize good/outstanding event creative ideas.
- Client services
- Develop and maintain client contacts and relationships; expands these contacts into prospects and prospects into customers.
- Provide counsel to clients on event/ activation activities within the context of marketing campaigns to build the client’s brands and contribute to their overall business.
- Ensure that all work related to the implementation of projects meet with and / or exceeds required quality standards as outlines in briefs / instructions set.
- Becoming familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition.
- Be responsible for satisfying the client while maintaining agency proficiency.
- Analyze market and consumer information and participates actively in developing an effective event strategy and holistic creative approach.
- Write and deliver presentations to the client with high degree of confidence.
- Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
- Ensure the clear distribution of project management workload and responsibilities between relevant staffs.
- Manage job priorities and teams to ensure timelines of deliverables.
- Train, maintain and develop middle management staffs.
- Financial management
- Manage the financial process of cost control, cost estimate and collection effectively to ensure profitability of accounts.
- Ensure the best procedures and invoicing for the team is adhered to.
- Aware of the financial performance of accounts and help ensure the best possible profitability.
- Has ultimate responsibility for achieving the agreed-upon profit targets for all accounts and for the on-going status of receivables.
- Hot bonus, Project Bonus, Performance Bonus
- 13th month salary
- Annual Health check up
- Health insurance ( PVI care)
- Company trip & team building.
- Background: University Degree. Good command of English and Computer skills
- Min 5 years in the same industry or in reputable agency
- Relevant experience:
- Excellent planning, organizing and co-ordination
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently with challenging deadline, under high pressure
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
Các công việc tương tự
Golden Communication Group consists of six highly specialized communication companies that work together to serve as a “One Stop Shop” for advertisers and marketers. Currently, Golden Communication Group is home to more than 120 communication professionals. Our specialists work effectively to deliver the best communication solutions to marketers and advertisers. At the end of the day, we try our best to provide “ideas that work”.
“Insightful, Creative and Commited to your Success.”
- Địa chỉ 1 Lý Tự Trọng, P. Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Tp.HCM