Dinosaur is looking for a new Account Director / Senior Account Manager!
Someone who is full of drive, has a great sense of responsibility but still knows when to have fun!
Creativity and Performance are the core of Dinosaur.
We strive for excellence in everything we do, but we prefer taking the smarter way to achieve our goals.
We see business as an endless spiral of opportunities. Reaching out and taking action, that’s how we continue moving forward!
The Account Director / Senior Account Manager will lead a set of accounts ensuring that they are profitable, and growing.
– She/He will be responsible for the management of relationships with clients and serve as the senior point of contact for clients.
– She/He will be expected to successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially.
– She/He also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work
– She/He will ensure the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing creative team, to managing budgets and a team of executives.
– Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
– Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
– Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
– Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
– Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
– Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
– Push clients and the agency, creatively and strategically
- At least 7-year experience in agency
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- High level of understanding of brands, KOL and digital
- Effective team management capabilities
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Vietnamese is a must and English is highly recommended)