An Account Director supervises the team’s day-to-day activities on brand’s campaigns, the development of superior strategies and advertising plans. Account Director serves as primary contact of high-level or mid-level client/ agency management
- Business development
• Help sell Cốc Cốc services to middle/upper client/ agency management, in partnership with global & local agencies in Viet Nam.
• Develop and meet KPIs of revenue, client service, coaching and propose methods of evaluation.
• Build strategy & action plan to approach new potential clients & maintain the current ones.
• Develop and implement team strategy, company strategy to drive a good organization’s performance.
• Identify new opportunities & threats proactively and suggest strategic inputs in benefit of Cốc Cốc overall business growth.
- Account development
• Provide direction and ideas to Account Executive(s)/ Account Managers for addressing client’s advertising problems and opportunities.
• Ensure that advertising plans are consistent with client’s marketing objectives and long term strategies.
• Establish campaign, workload priorities and monitor progress to ensure that all work meets high standards and deadline.
• Prepare and submit status reports required by assigned accounts.
• Supervise and approve monthly account status reports prepared by Account Manager(s).
• Communicate account priorities and projects to Account Manager(s) that is working on these campaigns
- Main communications (level/subject)
the job cooperates: with whom, on what level and with what purpose (internal – department/section/group titles and external – clients, suppliers, partners names)
- Salary: 1000- 1600USD Gross ++
- 13th-month bonus
- Annual leave: 19 days / year, increases 0.5 days for each 1 year of working.
- Sick leave: 9 days / year
- Working in the international environment
- Working remote policy and flexible working hours
- Modern and Cozy Kitchen with Free noodle, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruit every day
- Participating in many clubs: yoga, football, painting, boardgame, …
- Annual health check with the premium package of insurance
- Other Trade Union benefits for staff and family
- Education: BA degree in Economic/Marketing/Communication
- Experience: With at least 6 years plus in media, advertising and/ or marketing experiences (ideally gained with multinational companies) with practical advertising service skills
• Solid understanding of digital disciplines (creative, technology, user experience, strategy)
• Ability to think & map digital touchpoints on consumer purchase journey for various business categories.
• Ability to understand a client’s business situation and the communications challenge therein
- Ability to interrogate data and to build a story that provides a critical analysis of performance
• Proven ability to, and experience of, leading and motivating a small to mid size team
• Proven ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results
• Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple client projects and initiatives
• Excellent analytical skills allied to the ability to make the seemingly complex simple
• Ability to inspire the team to develop their skills and knowledge and consistently deliver excellent work
• Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
How To Apply
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Cốc Cốc is one of the biggest local Browser and Search Engine companies in Vietnam as well as the biggest Vietnamese digital advertising publisher with more than 25 million users.
- Cốc Cốc Browser – The fast and convenient all in one tool for browsing the Internet in Vietnam. Accelerated download speed, fast and secure Facebook access, smart shopping, auto diacritics input, built in dictionary, English-Vietnamese spellchecker and more.
- Cốc Cốc Search – is the best search engine for finding local businesses or shopping online.
- Cốc Cốc Ads – easy to use and effective RTB based advertising system, tailored specifically for local businesses in Vietnam.
- Địa chỉ Tầng 3, Khu AB, Tòa nhà 27B Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, TP.HCM.