About Happiness Saigon
Happiness Saigon, an FCB alliance, is an award winning creative connectivity agency based in Saigon, Vietnam and Brussels, Belgium. The agency is well-known to design connected brands that trigger emotions that trigger business. The agency believes in the power of creativity, the power of humanity and in happiness, that fuels both. The very multicultural and multitalented crew of Happiness has won numerous awards, including Grand Prix at the Cannes Lions and have signed for Vietnam’s most awarded creative idea with UNICEF #NoFilter. Some of Happiness’ work is even featured in the V&A Museum London.
Our most recent achievements
- #1 Creative Agency in 2019 by Campaign Asia Pacific.
- #2 Independent Agency in 2018 judged by Campaign Asia Pacific.
- First Vietnamese campaign idea to be recognized globally, most awarded idea in the history of Vietnamese advertising winning at Cannes Lions, D&AD, Eurobest, LIA, Spikes Asia and The One Club and included in the Top 40 For Good award by the Gunn Report 2017.
The Account Director leads a set of Client accounts, ensures they are profitable and growing. He/ she takes responsibilities for the delivery of quality creative works that meet the client’s needs and address their business problems. An Account Director manages his/ her own team, and relies on their ability to lead and inspire others inside and outside the agency. Some will regularly be involved with pitches for new business, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset.
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Day to day house-keeping of the accounts with weekly status with clients, and internal processes in place to guarantee the most efficient progress on all levels (i.e status meetings, responsible for all projects and operations)
- financial management including financial reporting and forecasting
- Preference to candidates have East-West background
- At least 7 years’ experience, or more.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in advertising, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategies at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- Effective Project Management capabilities: Organizational wizard
- Experience in Online productions, Offline productions, Social and others
- Experience with KOL’s and events are a plus.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Fluent English – in both speaking and writing
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a culture of creativity, and an agency that believes in “creativity at the core”
- 13th month salary
- Bonus scheme
- Health insurance
Whether you are fresh out of art school or growing a beard, send us your CV via Adjob Vietnam