BATES CHI & PARTNERS The advertising team focuses especially on providing strategic, creative and content driven solutions for clients across a wide range of channels. These include communication planning, brand architecture, brand equity modeling, Big IdeaL development, research consultancy, design, creative development and production management.
- If you are ready to start with a friendly and sharing environment
- Don’t afraid to be fat because we have tasty cake changing every week
- Interesting people to make your life colorful
- Luxury pub on the rooftop if you are midnight owl
- Movie for bonding moment every week
- Biggest birthday cake ever on your birthday
- Promotion codes for Grab food, Go-food and Now everywhere, every day!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, PLENTY OF TRAINING MODULES
The Account Coordinator is to assist the Account Team in the execution of projects.
And to effectively manage the Company’s internal resources in order to provide quality project deliverables to nominated accounts.
- Develop thorough understanding of internal project management software and meticulously create projects and keep them updated with project status and schedule changes.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each process involved in a project and execute actions required when they arise.
- Undertake the development necessary for each concept as briefed e.g. sourcing/contacting third parties /briefing internal and external facilities – normally under the supervision of AE/ SAE
- Recap and consolidate customer feedback into one document and provide to required parties.
- Prepare material for Client e.g. collation of samples/visuals, timelines costs etc for discussion with your supervisor.
- Develop a critical eye for material produced by creative/ production team ensuring it is free of errors and omissions as well as on brief.
- Collaborate smoothly with other account members to lead internal production of 2-3 projects at one time ensuring on time and flawless delivery.
- 1 year of account management in a digital marketing agency
- Understanding of business and industry, identifying issues
- Can-do attitude/ adaptability mindset
- Willing to walk extra mile to achieve best quality of work. Willing to travel for work is a plus.
- Ability to manage account, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record executing projects
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace.
- Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese is a MUST.
Các công việc tương tự
Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
Office: L12, Centec Tower, 72 – 74, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Địa chỉ 12FL, Centec Tower, 72-74 NTMK, Dist 3