Department: Account Management
Reports directly to: Account Manager / Account Executive
The Account Coordinator Intern provides day-to-day support/services to assigned clients. The incumbent is responsible for delivering quality materials on time and on budget. The Account Coordinator intern supports and collaborates with team members on tactical and strategic aspects of the account.
- Assists to liaise with the agency
- Accountability for the day-to-day execution and financial management of assigned accounts.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls.
- Assist in the participation in marketing planning and execution of operational/tactical aspects of campaigns.
- Assist in monitoring both client and agency budgets, including oversight of campaign costs.
- Act as a liaison between all departments and the client to ensure a timely completion of projects.
- Any other reasonable duties, functions or responsibilities assigned to you from time to time
- Thorough understanding of agency functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree; Marketing, Business or Communications degree preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of general marketing practices
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), Lotus Notes and Internet