- Prepares artwork to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials to ensure being align with Corporate and regional.
- Design 3D artwork for company events (marketing events, sales events, ect.).
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Report directly to Creative Director
- University Degree in Graphic Design, Art, or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of experience
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills Creative Services
- Customer Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Desktop Publishing Tools
- Acute Vision.
- Software requirement: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, 3DMax, Flash.
- Technical/ Professional Competency
- Good teamwork abilities.
- Can-DO Attitude
- Strong commitment and self- motivated.
- Experience preparing briefing packages for speaking and media opportunities
- Creative and teamwork skill.
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and managers
- Compatible salary, year-end bonus base on performance and business result
- Meal allowances and bonus by project (base on regulations and company’s policy)
- Annual company trip
- Other attractive benefits: birthday gift, monthly party, health care, medical insurance…
- Salary reviewed annually
How To Apply
Do you want to work in a professional environment? Do you love creativity? Do you feel excited with unique and inspired ideas? Are you passionate to express yourself by the epic campaigns? And do you want an attractive salary with chances to promote?
Interested Candidates please kindly send your value ENGLISH CV to us by email
Mail to HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You can visit us at: www.vietwindholidays.vn
*** Note: Please put your full name and position of the job you’re applying for on the subject.
Resume in English & attached with candidate’s portfolio. Only qualified resumes will be selected for interview.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
In a world that changing everyday with the industry 4.0, the technology now connecting people more than ever. At Viet Wind, we share the vision with the business of our clients. We are creating & executing innovation ideas that make difference, integrating b-to-b and b-to-c communications solutions base on digital platform and bewith success companion of clients.
At Vietwind, we believe that together there’s no limit to what we can achieve. We build up an open cultural where we work together, lose together and win together. We are looking for the best talent to join our team with passion, enthusiasm & honesty, we not just offer a career, we offer a vision to future.
- Địa chỉ Số 9 Nguyễn Cảnh Dị, P.4, Q. Tân Bình