- Excellent 3D modelling skills with a strong grasp of composition, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment and architecture.
- Demonstrate solid design sense through each project that includes space, measurement, form, volume and color.
- Outstanding sketching and 3D modelling ability with a focus on architecture, cinematic scenes for event activation.
- Must be able to ideate quickly, communicating rough ideas clearly with a refined short hand sketching style in both black and white or full colors
- A world class imagination and an unrelenting desire to create the most visually stunning environments and scenes in the Entertainment Industry today.
- The ability to invent a fictional culture/world from the ground up.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with team members of different disciplines.
- Operate effectively under time constraints and meet deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 4-6 years professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of other 3d modelling and rendering software (C4D, 3DS Max, etc)
- Knowledge of the end-to-end 3d rendering process (Blender, Vray, etc)
- Strong visualization skills including hand-drawn sketching, 2D and 3D renders
- Direct experience with and knowledge of materials
- Advanced familiarity with print design and manufacturing
- Deep understanding of the technical design and development process
- Good eye for colour and commerciality contrasted with a keen eye for new trends
- Strong leadership skills; ability to manage and mentor junior designers (possibility of direct reports to be determined based on candidate)
- Strong teamwork skills; ability to collaborate cross-functionally with merchandising, marketing, production, logistics, and others to achieve overall collection objectives
- Extremely organized, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and follow through in a fast-paced environment; ability to meet tight and often conflicting deadlines
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Must be a committed team player
Team culture At Redder, you’ve got opportunities to collaborate with our multidisciplinary designers in visual, experience and creative who are passionate about quality, usability, and performance. We collaborate closely with strategic planning & branded content integration teams solve complex challenges on brief and craft powerful experiences that highlight our brands & products’ unique capabilities and personalities.
Các công việc tương tự
Redder Advertising has been the most international-award-winning independent local agency network in Vietnam covering a wide range of marketing communications services from marketing strategic consultancy, brand development, creative advertising to digital, PR & cross-channel activation since July 2012. We are proud of being the strategic partner or providing key services to a big roster of clients including Mirinda, 7Up, Nivea, Vinamilk, Biti’s, Biti’s Hunter, British American Tobacco, Thien Long, Minh Long, Techcombank, Huda, Tuborg, Highlands, Kotex and many more.
We are also proud of our vision to be supporting & partnering with Vietnamese high quality brands for their amazing growth and evolution to the next level they are worth it. And the last thing is that we commit to contributing a part to developing our Vietnamese marketing community and driving projects of marketing with purpose. 40 international & regional awards & counting are what we have achieved from 2014 with AMES, PR Asia Awards, Asia Pacific Excellence Awards, The Smarties MMA, Youtube Ads LeaderBoard APAC & others