- Play a dynamic role among the creative department to share & contribute ideas for campaign concept with its 360 degree communication plan (ATL, BTL, Digital…).
- Work under the supervision of Creative Director/ Art Director to develop creative layouts of different materials such as Print Ad, POSM, Merchandising, and Event & Digital…
- Final year or recently graduated students major in Graphic Design.
- Commit for at least 2 months of internship; 4,5 days/week.
- Excellent knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, practical knowledge of 2D software is a plus.
- Preferred students with good English skills.
- Good teamwork spirit & attention to details.
- “Can do” attitude, able to work under pressure & tight deadline.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment.
- Monthly Allowance.
- Opportunity to be the official staff if intern deliver the good results.
How To Apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV/Portfolio or any information that you would like us to see.
You can visit us at: http://idcomgroup.vn/
Or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IDComGroup/
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
ID Communication Group is a young & ambitious group of agencies, with mix of international & local talents.
ID Communication Group was established as a creative boutique in 2012 and has quickly become an independent integrated communication group from Brand Communication Strategy, Creative Concept to PR, Digital & Event/ Activation Implementation.
Our philosophy from the start has been to build a creative home that provides ideas to move our client’s brand, makes it healthy & memorable with tangible & measurable results.
Our clients are international brands together with top leading local companies such as L’Oreal, Budweiser, Bayer, Mercedes, VietJet Air, Nutifood, Honda, FWD, Ichi, Rohto..
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh