- Work with other colleagues involved in projects, such as copywriters, photographers and Account. In order to win work, they may take part in formal presentations to ‘pitch’ their ideas to potential clients.
- Designs and produces art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual communications media, such as books, magazines, newspapers, television, electronic media and packaging.
- Designs media in a wide variety of styles that correspond to the client needs.
- Interacts with art directors.
- Adheres to client budget and time constraints.
- Presents new ideas to members of the team.
- Monitors projects through all phases of production.
Develops designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality.
- Hot bonus, Project Bonus, Performance Bonus
- 13th month salary
- Annual Health check up
- Health insurance ( PVI care)
- Company trip & team building
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a 3-4 year college or university.
- 3+ years of work experience in the graphics design field.
- Understanding of FA process, photography, illustration and typography.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Stay calm and positive attitude towards feedback and good teamwork spirit.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.