Our dynamic and creative team is looking for an HR & Admin Executive to focus on talent acquisition and operation for the purposes of creating a desirable working environment within the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Greet & welcome visitors.
- Representative to work with the office building:
- Manage office in/out delivery process (form, sign in, ….)
- Register for new comer cards (elevator card, parking card, …)
- Coordinate with building for regulation and operations
- Work with office suppliers (Printers, Plants, Stationery, Pantry supplies….) to provide and maintain the best quality and stocks.
- Manage office payment (mobile phone, taxi, office rental, laptop fee, other office payments…).
- Assist employee for travel logistics (booking flight, hotel, other guidance).
- Manage office assets & meeting room equipment.
- Create fingerprints to new staff.
- Provide administration and general support to the HR Manager in ensuring compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
- Working visa, residence card, work permit.
- Responsible to oversee the entire recruitment and selection process, include developing strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Duly take charge of the whole recruitment process: posting jobs, ranging from candidate searching, screening, interviewing, collecting all assessment, doing reference-check and preparing welcome employee.
- Design, build and implement long-term innovative recruitment programs that can effectively attract fresh talents, including internship programs, campus recruitment…
- Assist to conduct Engagement/ Internal Communication survey of all offices and employees, providing in-depth feedback on take-up plus feedback to be actioned. Liaise with HR Generalist to develop an action plan to address agreed issues.
- Create and deliver accurate, timely, creative and engaging communications activities that have a positive impact to further increase engagement.
- Harvest good news stories from across the business for writing and publishing news articles on multiple social channels including the website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Collaborate with HR Generalist to plan strategic events/activities to enhance the company's reputation and recruitment brand such as internship program, honor MKT & communications awards…
We would like to hear from those who have:
- 1-2 years of experience as administration and recruitment specialist.
- Good customer service orientation.
- Excellent attention to details in both administrative and daily operations.
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
- Take initiative to provide creative solutions to issues.
- High work standard and integrity.
- Dynamic, proactive, creative thinking.
- Be good at MS Office; ability to photo and video-editing software is an asset.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Proficient command of English.
Benefits You Have:
- Competitive salary and bonus. Compulsory schemes of social, health insurance.
- Health care policy included PTI health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trips and vacations.
- Specific career path and opportunities to learn with different aspects of the business.
- Dynamic, creative and open working environment.