THE LAMP is a professional Digital Agency, focused on delivering creative ideas and digital excellence. We believe that with the right marketing solutions working properly, our customers can achieve their objectives.
THE LAMP’s team is young, creative and dedicated. We always stay strategic and passionate to deliver precise and brilliant performance.
This position will be in charge of the performance of our clients by managing the team responsible for planning, day-to-day execution, and reporting, …
· Leading a team (2-3 people) to provide the best performance to our clients
· Be responsible for the team’s KPI (revenue, profit) and client KPIs (CPO, ROI,…)
· Manage team members’ tasks and workflow
· Training, coaching and building the team who can deliver the client’s KPI
· Managing and improving optimization programs and systems
· Developing team’s expertise in Digital Marketing channels such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Zalo, Tiktok, Ecommerce sites…
· Guiding and managing the team to identify trends/ insights, and optimize spending/performance based on the insights
· Actively update advertising’s performance status and solutions for the Internal team.
· Planning and evaluating media plans from Internal team as well as partners
· Internal Support team in tracking and exporting data reports from adverts.
· Report campaign expenses to the company’s financial department.
· Have meetings with clients who need advanced technical explanations.
· 3-5 years of experience in Google and Facebook advertising.
· At least 2 years in Team Leader or Manager Role.
· Experience using data analytics/report platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
· Ability to analyze data across multiple platforms.
· Ability to make convincing/ logical media plans that can be applied to clients’ campaigns.
· Passion for digital media.
· Good in English especially in reading and writing.
© Advertising Vietnam - All rights reserved