Campaign Asia's most awarded independent agency in SEA.
Playing safe is not a choice at Phibious.
We're only for challengers.
If you're also a challenger Creative & Brand, join us.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically.
Content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
● Build plan to create, develop and manage content/community/ campaign in both Forum Flat-form and social network
● Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
● Supervise the content production team including editors, copy editors, freelancers and community outreach organizers
● Writing, editing and proofreading content
● Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
● Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
● Build a following on social media.
● Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
● Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
● Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
● Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar
● Work cooperatively with managers, team members, clients for the general goal of the team and the whole company
/QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS/
● Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English or related field.
● 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
● Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
● Proficiency with popular content management systems.
● Experience with social media management.
● Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
● Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
● Strong leadership qualities.
Total working hours is not less than 40 hours per week and daily working hours as follows:
From Monday to Friday: 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM
· Morning: 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM
· Lunch break: 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
· Afternoon: 01:00 PM to 06:30 PM
Company’s Office Address at 11 Bis Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, 7th Floor, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The above description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the responsibility areas of the position described. Rather, the description is intended to describe the general nature of the position. Furthermore, this description can be modified according to the company’s business requirements if needed.
© Advertising Vietnam - All rights reserved