ABOUT THE ROLE
The Art Director will work on a variety of projects and tasks involving both ideation as well as execution to bring those concepts to life. He/she will have the opportunity to produce engaging visuals from, but not limited to, TVCs, digital, print ads, social always-on content, packaging to collateral materials, and even supporting event materials. Reporting to Senior Creative Leads, the Art Director will form a strong partnership with copywriters to articulate their ideas, not just their art direction.
- Idea generation is a must.
- Have an open mind, and constantly share progress with Creative Leads and/or Senior Writers early and often will ensure creative and copy delivery is on brief.
- Possess up-to-date design techniques and know-how, in both static and moving visuals (such as animation/editing).
- Have a strong understanding of art directions and visual hierarchy that reflects the desired mood and tone that goes beyond just the trendiness of a style.
- Ideate and generate creative concepts that successfully express a brand’s proposition, and engage target audiences.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and offer innovative ideas.
- Stays up to date with the latest industry technologies, trends, and award-winning work to learn and apply best-in-class standards on their creative ideas and output for our client work.
- Be open to presenting on behalf of the team internally and externally.
- To oversee and manage the preparation and quality control of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specification for final artwork.
- Present/ Oversee the presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination for cross-organizational use.
1. Background: Working in the Advertising industry.
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience as a Junior Art Director.
- A well-rounded portfolio of diversified clients, demonstrates a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must), or other visual design/ video/ social works creating tools.
- Have a solid knowledge of photography and video production, illustration, graphic motion, and social media.
- Must understand design in multiple mediums - print, digital, mobile.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Highly skilled at leading a team of creative talents.
- Sketching/ Drawing.
- Exceptional capability with typography, and layout.
- Be able to critically communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Be able to present creative work internally and to clients fluently in Vietnamese and English.
- Be able to collect and interpret feedback.
- Time management.
- Conversing and writing English is a plus.
5. Personality/ Attitude
- Hard-working and quick action.
- Optimistic, open-minded, and friendly.
- Passion for design, not satisfied with the current status, and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- Tech-savvy, update social trends.
6. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
o Working in a dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment.
o Growing business.
o Once the employee has passed probation and signed a labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year;
- 13th-month salary;
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result;
- Salary review annually;
- Annual health check;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law);
- Insurance benefits package (PTI Care);
- Mobile phone fee allowance based on the company’s policy;
- Participate in company events, company trip;
- Participate in the company’s training programs, and self-studying program (supported by the company).
**NOTE: Please provide your Portfolio (Link) together with your CV for our consideration.