Happiness Saigon is the Creative Consultancy Agency with a consistent belief that Creativity Means Business through the holy trinity of strategy, creativity & data/technology. The agency’s ambition is to become the most remarkable and effective South East Asian eco-system in the world. The agency is Vietnam’s most internationally awarded agency at Cannes Lions, D&AD, Eurobest, Clio, The One Club, etc.
Our most recent achievements
• Gold Creative Agency of The Year 2019 Campaign Asia Pacific
• Silver Creative Agency of The Year 2018 Campaign Asia Pacific
• Bronze Creative Agency of The Year 2016, 2020 Campaign Asia Pacific
• 5 years in a row top 3 Creative Agency of The Year Campaign Asia Pacific
• First Vietnamese campaign idea to be recognized globally, most awarded idea in the history of Vietnamese advertising winning at Cannes Lions, D&AD, Eurobest, LIA, Spikes Asia and The One Club and included in the Top 40 For Good award by the Gunn Report 2017
Our Top Clients are: BOSCH, Carlsberg Vietnam, Dat Bike, Sanofi, Spotify, Unilever, Vingroup, Blackmores, UNICEF, CARE, ...
Please check out our website at www.happiness-saigon.com for more information, or sign up on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happinesssaigon
Happiness Saigon is hiring a Senior Account Manager
Who are we?
Happiness Saigon, an FCB alliance, is an award-winning creative connectivity agency based in Saigon, Vietnam with a sister company in Brussels, Belgium. Working with a mix of local Vietnamese brands and international brands, Happiness Saigon is well-known for creating simple and impactful work. The agency believes in the power of creativity, the power of humanity and in happiness, that fuels both. The very multicultural and multi-talented crew of Happiness has won numerous awards, including Vietnam’s first Grand Prix at AD STARS. Our latest achievement is that we won number 1 Creative Agency in 2022 and 1 gold, 1 silver and 4 Bronzes at Spikes Asia.
At Happiness, the greatest strength comes from the people in our team. The more inclusive and diverse our team, the stronger we are as Happiness. It is ingrained into who we are today because we know it will get us to tomorrow.
But our work is not done. We always push for better.
WHAT WE DO
We empower our team members to not just make an impact on our business, but also on the world.
Our culture is unconditionally inclusive. In return, we ask for people’s unique perspective, ideas, and experience. Not only is this indispensable for making great work, but also for advancing how people live and work in tomorrow’s world.
Explore how you can change the game with us.
Check out our website at www.happiness-saigon.com for more information, or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happinesssaigon/ , LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/happiness-saigon or Instagram to get a look into our office culture: https://www.instagram.com/happinesssaigon/
Happiness has for YOU:
● An amazing team of 75+ Happiness Angels to work with
● To be part of a culture of creativity, and an agency that believes in “creativity means business”
● Competitive salary, 13th month salary, bonus scheme, health insurance
● A positive work environment is a space that promotes employee wellbeing, productivity, and growth.
This Senior Account Manager job might be for YOU, if:
· Minimum of 2 years' working experience in an Account Manager position
· The ability to create a 360 campaign: From Client briefing to full execution.
· Practical experience in video or visual production and/or in Online Channels
· Created a portfolio of client accounts & monitored the activities related to them
· Overseen the work performance of colleagues and determined sales targets
You’re good at:
· Eating, sleeping, and breathing teamwork
· Managing, reviewing progress, and delivering the client’s advertisement projects
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with different departments
· Creativity and initiative spirit combined with commercial awareness
· Speaking and writing in English
· Taking part in strategy and concept providing
You’re extra awesome at:
· Bringing a great atmosphere and energy to the company
· Building the business by going for new clients & ability to work under pressure
· Strong deal closing and negotiation skills
· Paying attention to details and having strong analytical and organizational skills
· Financial management including reporting and forecasting
So, are you ready to join the amazing team of Happiness Angels?
Whether you are fresh out of art school or growing a beard, make sure we can see where you picked up your super powers in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Advertising Vietnam - All rights reserved