Part of dentsu, dentsu international is made up of nine leadership brands - Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, dentsumcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Vizeum, Posterscope and supported by its specialist brands. Dentsu International helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CRM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
About Dentsu Creative
Part of Dentsu International, Dentsu Creative is a Global Creative Network that transforms brands and businesses through the power of Modern Creativity. Led by Global Chief Creative Officer Fred Levron, 9,000 experts across the globe work seamlessly together to deliver ideas that Create Culture, Shape Society, and Invent the Future. Dentsu Creative was launched in June 2022 to address a client's need for simplicity and will be Dentsu International’s sole creative network by the end of 2022.
· The purpose of the role is to support the Account Director in planning and account handling, manage the Account Executive and monitor their workload, as well as help, develop their skill sets. The Account Manager creates the opportunity for strategy and digital specialists to contribute fully.
· The account manager is also key when it comes to driving collaboration across dentsu and in terms of building strong client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
· Supports Account Director to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
· Works collaboratively across dentsu and across the network as needed –uses good knowledge of products and services to drive business value for clients and dentsu.
· Executes these solutions through the communications planning process
· Project manages clients’ communications plans including timelines and budget;
· Reviews plans to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working;
· Manages team and client business to deliver KPIs e.g. service PRF and accurately tracks costs;
· Allocates team resources to ensure delivery of data and info required for pitches;
· Attends pitches (if appropriate)
· Leads smaller client accounts;
· Builds strong client relationship as a trusted advisor to client;
· Leverages internal relationships;
· Acts as ‘gatekeeper’ for quality control;
· Coordinates invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed; Oversees processes to ensure smooth financial operations
· Provides accurate plan details and updates to clients;
· Sets example to the team to keep abreast of current and future industry thinking and trends;
· Manages Exec and/or Grads: reviews, feedback, development plans
· Presents regularly both internally and to clients.
· Good all-round client knowledge
· Good overall knowledge of dentsu products and services
· Communication and product/planning skills
· Awareness of latest market developments and trends
· Some experience of managing teams
· Experience in working with and managing clients
· Managing planning processes
· Strong Planning experience
Working with us
Joining Dentsu Creative, you will be part of a creative network, delivering ideas that are brought alive in new ways. Along the way, you will team up with inspiring people across the world and become part of a truly inclusive culture where everyone is given the opportunity to thrive and create the best work of their careers; always learning and always listening to shape ideas, create culture and change behavior. By bringing together the capabilities, experience and relationships of our collective experts, the opportunities for personal growth and development are endless.
We are united by four signature strengths:
We believe our work can only resonate in the modern world if the people behind it reflect the modern work. We can only be truly relevant when we create a truly inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. That means – we are tough on the work but gentle with each other. We lead with empathy and are always listening and always learning. We support each other, we cheer for each other, we win together. We celebrate difference as the only way to make the work that makes a difference.