A dynamic Event & Experiential Marketing Agency carries on the ambition of creating real and impactful values through unlimited capacity of flexibility
• Getting brief from the client, debrief with internal team exactly client’s ideas.
• Brainstorm and research the market to develop effective solutions for clients creatively.
• Writing and developing proposals, pitching to clients for the best result to win the project.
• Strategic development and implementation of event campaigns across all channels.
• Making quotations, internal costs, contact the supplier, and follow-up event production. Manage project/ program efficiently and effectively (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, and budget, …);
• Setting up, rehearsing, and coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
• Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently;
• Post-event evaluation (including data analysis, liquidation, team review meeting, and making reports for event stakeholders).
• Build & maintain strong relationships with key client teams.
• Researching event markets & updating event knowledge from other sources.
Must have qualifications:
• Background: University Degree in marketing/ economic
• Good command of English and Computer skills
• Creative, strategic & logical thinking
• Passionate, highly committed & self-motivated.
• Understanding of local market conditions and strong market knowledge.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Project management experience;
• Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure;
• Leadership and problem-solving skills;
• Strong communication, teamwork, and presentation skills;
• Flexible time, willing to travel
• Experience in the event industry is a plus