Campaign Asia's most awarded independent agency in SEA.
Playing safe is not a choice at Phibious.
We're only for challengers.
If you're also a challenger Creative & Brand, join us.
An Account Executive is responsible for timely and accurately execution of assigned client accounts by coordinating all activities, communications, and logistics with Internal Partners, Clients, as well as Suppliers, Media to effectively implement of Brand campaign.
● Executes team planning in line with company strategy and objectives to drive team’s performance;
● Acts as a client point-of-contact for all day-to-day operations of account management;
● Effectively supports to the Team on coordinating project schedules with all internal parties, Clients, and other external parties to ensure timely approved project planning;
● Ensures client’s satisfaction as well as Team’s performance by delivering expected project execution;
● Handles all correspondences to be delivered and received between Brand Team and Clients on time and accurately;
● Ensures account management records are filed and kept completely and accurately including documents, materials, creative products, project bags, promotions products, samples…
● Ensures all correspondences are properly documented and archived in company systems and servers.
● Contributes to the Team on supporting information, data for generating Team’s reports to submit both Agency and Clients as required;
● Coordinates schedules and logistics for all necessary weekly, quarterly, yearly meetings, and seminar/workshop as approved planning with both Clients and internal Parties;
● Contributes to support Team Superior to prepare reports of Brand Team to submit on time both to the Agency and Clients;
● Coordinates with external suppliers to get information and deal for quotations to submit Team Superior for getting approval;
● Follows up the project implementation and support to coordinate with suppliers on all administration procedures to ensure service delivery as approved timelines.
● Participates Team’s research activities to contribute Team’s analysis for required campaign
● Coaches the entry colleagues to familiar with account services skills.
● Bachelor's degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications and/or Advertising)
● 1-2+ years working experience in marketing, sales and/or advertising
● Experience in agency and digital preferred (1 year at least)
● Strong time management skills
● Strong presentation skills
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Working in a dynamic, compassion, and supportive environment
Free fruit, snack, coffee & soft-drink are offered
Once the employee has passed probation and signed a labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
Time and working place: